Wednesday 27 February 2013

First the Worst, Second the Best…!

Who remembers this from school?!
First the worst, Second the best, Third the one with the hairy chest, Fourth’s the Golden Eagle…  What was that all about?!  Well, I am going to employ that saying now as I am Second the Best!
Check out this…
P1020453
Yes…I sent off an email to Simply Homemade Magazine in a bid to win some goodies.  Last time our Christmas stockings got Star Letter and we got £50 to spend on craft goodies (my sister and I split the winning bundle!), so I thought why not try again!?  And here it is printed in the letter section!  So no £50 for me this time, but a free gift…I have yet to find out what it is…hopefully it’s not something lame!
So I was Second the BEST…and who was First the Worst?!!!….my Sister!!!!! 
P1020454
She sent off at the same time…and got STAR LETTER for her chair cushions! So she gets the £50!  Well done Rachey (..ahem more like.. Bah Humbug you witch!…)!!!
This is her 3rd time at getting Star Letter…I really need to up my game!! Hee Hee!
Love from me and my little man x

No comments:

Post a Comment