Monday 25 February 2013

Every Hen Do Needs One….

What a weekend!
Celebrating one of my most favourite friends  hen do (we lived together at Uni), before she’s due to get hitched on Easter weekend.  We stayed in Birmingham and had a couple of drinks and a meal on the Friday night. Aerial silks (I know!…Acrobatics!) on the Saturday morning followed by a massage in the afternoon, and then a meal and drinking/dancing on Saturday night.
The hen group at the silks
There was lots of gossip and lots of laughter.
Now the Hen is a fashionable bird so we all dressed up for our night on the tiles…She was given 2 lovely bride-to-be sashes (one from Victoria Secrets and a red one with flashing lights), and a veil from Victoria Secrets.  So suited and booted…there was something missing… hmmmm….
Cue me and my crafting! I know there is a dislike for all things willy on this hen do…but there has to be at least one willy…and confident no-one was going to step into this role…I thought I’d better step up to the mark!
So the night before I set about planning how to subtly introduce a willy into the group…

Little pouch
I made a small pouch… felt with blanket stitch.  My stitching could of been neater and tighter but I was short of time…
An L in the middle of the heart for “Learner” but also for “Lizzy”.


 L for Lizzy and Learner












 
Peepo!

 Oh…hello…who’s peeping out here…?!

P1020234
 

 
 


 

Here he is! Loud and Proud!
I must admit it was a bit weird making this with my hubby in the room…especially when I had to trim the balls to size!

So here he is ready for his adventure!
He made it out on the first night…and he went down Very Well!  Surprisingly for a willy everyone thought he was very cute and wanted their very own!


  Here’s a little photo album of his adventures…
He had a few drinks and tried helping the barman…he had a few shots but he was a bit worse for wear with jager-stained balls…he tried DJ-ing…he had a bite to eat…and he got upgraded to be worn on the bride-to-be’s breast for the night! He was one happy willy!
A fantastic weekend had by all!  And my friend is going to make a very beautiful bride!
Love from me (and my little man was too young for this one!) x

1 comment:

  1. Loving this its hilarious, keep up the posts your work is fab x

    ReplyDelete