Friday 23 November 2012

Little Man's Makes

It's obviously not all about me.  My inspiration is my very own little man who is 11 months old tomorrow.  Born on the 24th of December I think Santa sprinkled a little magic dust on him as he's already churning out a few pieces of his own!

Check out his collection....

 This one was the very first...made for his daddy's First Fathers day.  We went to the paint your own pottery in Marlands Shopping Centre, Southampton and got messy!  I organised for my mummy friends from my NCT (national childbirth trust) group to join us so we could create havoc! So 7 mums and 7 babies...and paint! There were splodges, smudges, corrections by everyone but I think Wills creation turned out well...  He put a footprint on the bisque plate and then with a bit of imagination it turned into a rocket flying into space! The message was from the book "Guess How Much I Love You" which me and my husband loved when we were first going out.
The plate got fired and turned out well.  And his daddy did love it when it was unwrapped on fathers' day! Check out the pictures...


Daddy with his Fathers Day Plate





Plate proudly on the kitchen wall.




So next creation by my little man was his Christmas Plate for Santa's Treats on Christmas Eve!

Again another footprint (I wish I'd done it in darker green paint now!).  It was made in October on our holiday to Center Parks, Longleat.  My little man was very poorly on holiday, but he chippered up enough to get this done so I can't wait to put it out for Father Christmas...  Apparently Santa likes Beer and Chocolate Yule Log....hmmmm......


And lastly is a proper creation from my little man made in nursery.  He started nursery in October when I returned to work.  He appears to absolutely love it!  And I was very pleased when I was handed this spider that he made on Halloween! Very artistic! The spider did suffer an injury on the way to the car...he became an amputee...(but gosh...have you tried carrying a baby, bags, opening doors AND a funky spider plate...!) I hope to see many more pieces of art from my little man, ready to decorate the kitchen wall. 




Love from me and my little man x

No comments:

Post a Comment