Thursday 22 November 2012

4 years...




I thought I would quickly post this as today is my 4th wedding anniversary! Sometimes it feels like it's gone in a blink of an eye...and sometimes it feels like we've been together for 40years.  There's adventures around every corner...but this last year we have seen the biggest change in our life as we had our little man who was born Christmas Eve 2011 (known as the nephew who stole Christmas...!). 
We have held strong throughout the dramatic changes and we are still growing together (...admittedly with a few sleep deprived nagging sessions initated by myself...!). 

I thought I would post the delightful card given to me by my husband.  It speaks volumes and I shall tell the tale...

One anniversary a long time ago my husband got me a card...it was a card with a cartoon cat holding a bunch of roses and it looked like it might've cost 99p from the local garage.  I hated it...and was vocal about the awful-ness of the card! I did appreciate him getting me a card...but one with a cartoon cat of garage quality...no thank-you! So ever since I have been plagued with cards adorned with cats!!!!  This one is especially cute in his little knitted jumper...and had the best message written inside (it was a blank card so some imaginationg was also required!)...

"Dear Nay Nay, Happy Anniversary! Thank you for 4 amazing years of marriage (well they would be amazing if you were married to me lol!). Lots of Love xxxx PS You can't escape the cat..."

I chuckled inside and it was the most heartfelt card I have been given from him...it made me smile...a lot...

Love from me and my little man x

1 comment: