Friday 21 December 2012

More makes from my wee man!

Nursery have been busy with my little man. It's been so festive at the nursery with decorations everywhere.  They had a lovely Christmas dinner (my little man takes after his father...apparently he loved eating chocolate log!), and they turned their sensory room into a grotto where he was able to sit on Santa's lap and get a gift!  Fantastic! They've had party food and party games (my little man won pass the parcel!!!Whoop!)...but I think if you seen what they've been making these past few weeks I think you'll agree that they deserved a party to let their hair down!

Here goes...

 A 2013 Calendar!!!  Fantastic glittery footprints.  I have asked permission...I'm not sure if you know but I'm quite honest...and I think it's rubbish apart from the glittery footprints (of course!).  My man said you can't expect the nursery to have time to titivate these things!  I adore the simplicity of it and the thought behind it...but as we won't use it as a calendar I asked permission from the other (he would like to say better...) half to re-create any not so good makes so we can display them at home!  Permission granted! So I'm allowed to prettify my little mans makes...but that's only if they need it!...Look at my next beautiful gift he made us...this definitely doesn't need any prettifying!...







  A beautiful glittery snowflake decoration hanging proudly on our tree!  I love it!  All sparkly and twinkly! And the fact the sequins are heavy to the left makes it even more endearing! No titivating needed here...

Our Christmas card...he has spent a lot of time thinking about keeping in the lines and I think he's got the colours just right!









I think you'll agree...they're fantastic! I'm very proud of his efforts...and I'm glad he was able to let his hair down, party and chillax at the end of the nursery year!  Well done my little man!

Here is what I did to that calendar...I chopped out his feet...and pinned them on the wall...much better!  He's checking them out...I think he agrees they look nice up there! (..but that was moments before he chucked his bolognese on the floor...so either he didn't like my cooking or he's thinking "That is definitely not what I made!!!")

Merry Christmas!

Love from me and my little man x

No comments:

Post a Comment