Tuesday 19 November 2013

Wellies and Willies….

WelliesWe went for a lovely walk last weekend for a bit of fresh air.  We are so lucky to live with the New Forest on our doorstep and lovely countryside just a 5minute walk from our house. 

We came across a few creatures and critters… some big and some small…

Meeting a big cow

Meeting a little pony

blue autumn skies

Blue skies and countryside.  I love that crispy fresh biting air, when it’s cold, but the sun shines warming you through. 

On a slightly different note, this weekend I’ve been on a hen do of one of my lovely Uni friends.  We went to Milton Keynes for an afternoon of sledging and an evening of 80s fancy dress partying!  Sledging was hilariously good fun requiring quite a lot of energy to run back up the slopes.  80s fancy dressThe little kids made it look effortless. I felt like I was a snow queen…but had more style than speed. Actually it was less style and less speed! There were a few collisions, none were life threatening thankfully!

So after an afternoon of extreme sledging, out came the heels and legwarmers, the back combing and hair spray and we were ready to Parrrrtay!  Here I am in my 80s gear.

There had to be a surprise appearance from someone else for this hen do…remember my post here…it was the tales of an adventurous lone willy crafted by yours truly.  Well, true to form, I was obliged to get crafting again…

This time I chose to crochet this Willy…tediously amusing.  Here he is…a slightly bigger, fluffier version than before…

Willy!

This is when he was presented to the bride to be…he stayed cosy there all night!

P1030657

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a fabulously fun weekend, and I feel I need a weekend to recover!  I have one of my Uni friends left to get married next year, so I’ll have to start pondering my next version! Hmmm……

Love from me and my little man x

No comments:

Post a Comment