Monday 4 November 2013

Happy Halloween!

I think I prefer more of the treats than the tricks…so we stocked up our sweetie bowl ready for the onslaught of masked crusaders in search of their sugary treasures.  Luckily for us this year we had one (very loud) knock at the door…two boys stood on the doorstep looking particularly un-spooktacular...and that was it!  Lots of sweets for us then…Hoorah!

The nursery had a Halloween party so my little man went as a vampire.  The coat was the only thing that kept him from pulling off his cape, but he did wear it for a good time in nursery with his friends.  I think he looks cute.

Little Vampire

In nursery he decorated his own Halloween pot and it was filled with goodies.

Front pot

Back of pot

We had some pumpkin carving at home, and Wills popped the pieces out to make our friendly, toothy ghoul…

Toothy Ghoul

He enjoyed lighting him up in the dark to see him glow. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Love from me and my little man x

PS…I have been busy squirreling away in the Craft room.  Crumps warming herself by the fireTwo homemade presents wrapped and sent down to Wales already! One homemade present waiting to be wrapped, and two more imminently starting!  I had a friend to keep me company earlier this week. x

No comments:

Post a Comment