Sunday 17 March 2013

Under the weather

I thought I would introduce you to another member of our family.  Someone that my little man loves to follow around.  This is Timber our cat. 

timber

He’s been around for a while.  We adopted him from a rescue centre when he was in a bad way.  He had to have his tail amputated (we’re presuming because he was run over), he had flaky paws and he had the most awful runny tum for months and months and months.  We welcomed him into our home when he was about 18mo – 2yrs old and we’ve had him about 6years now.  It was such a difficult start but he’s been completely worth it.  Tim’s got a lovely temperament.  He’s happy to chill.  He’s also happy to sleep right in the middle of the bed…and he has been known to sneak under the covers! 

At the moment he’s not so well. He’s got cat flu and is sneezing and dribbling like mad.  He’s also got a toothache so he’s got some medicine and he’s going to the dentist next week when he’s feeling a bit better.  He’s currently snoring on me.

Here’s another pic of him cuddling up to my husband..timber and stoo

I wish we could give him a lemsip…he looks like he could do with one… Poor Timmy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing else has really happened this week…  I did receive my prize from simply homemade magazine.  A massive cake decorating book, a crochet pattern, some glass beads, some bells, some heart shaped floral beads, bracelet kit, and two reels of thread.  It was very exciting to get all that through the post!

P1020531

Well, I’ll keep you posted on Timber’s recovery.  I’ve also got a crafty post coming up soon!

Love from me and my little man x

No comments:

Post a Comment