Monday 2 December 2013

Deck the Halls

It’s DECEMBER!!!!

That definitely gives us the go ahead for putting up the Christmas Tree!

We had help this year from my fab friend, although our approach to tree decorating is quite different.  Hers motto is “less is more” with a strategic placement approach.  Mine is a more whack it all on approach!  Together we’ve created a monster….

P1030809

P1030811

Note my little mans home made stocking hanging on the wall waiting to be filled.

P1030855

Now our Angel is not in the middle for a reason…my little man felt something else had to go up there too…

P1030822

…his stripey elephant!

P1030842

We’ve had an amazingly festive weekend.  A visit to Beaulieu Village Christmas Evening P1030792which was brimming with people, twinkling in fairy lights, and full of yummy food and drink.  The air was awash with smells of chestnuts, mulled wine, and hot chocolatey goodness!

My little man loved dancing to this music wagon, and he would’ve been quite happy to stay there all night for sure.P1030791

 

 

 

 

A merry evening indeed. 

We have also done a lot of crafting this weekend and making presents.  Here’s my pal working away…(we set up in the lounge for warmth)…

P1030777

We’ve both achieved a lot this weekend with presents ready to post out.  I’m itching to show you them all, but I’ll keep my lips zipped tight in order to keep the surprises under lock and key!

More things soon!…I  truly love this time of year.

Love from me and my little man x

No comments:

Post a Comment